Contact Me For A Class
** I am very busy and spend a lot of time outdoors; if I don't answer your call, Please leave a message and I Will get back with you as soon as possible.
If you have a question, or would like to schedule a class, Please give me a call, or shoot me an E-mail.
I hope to see you in the woods!
Scheduling A Class
- All Classes are private and will be direct style teaching, (families okay) and no groups larger than 2 adults and 2 children to minimize footprint. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child is anyone 16 and under. (This is for classes on anything other than private property. Private property is not subject to this rule)
- Classes will take place in the elements, be prepared for hiking, dirt, bugs, snakes, etc.
- Classes are available, M-F 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. One of the large reasons for this is because of crowding on weekends. If you absolutely require a Saturday class, let me know and I will try to accommodate you.
- Classes are scheduled on a First Come, First Served basis, and are scheduled at least 1-2 weeks in advance to allow me to design a class to fit your needs.
- Call Hrs. are M - F 12 noon - 6 p.m. I am very busy and if I don't answer your call, please leave a message and I will get back with you as soon as possible.
- Classes take place within Central Indiana. I.E. Morgan/Marion/Monroe/Hendricks/Johnson counties Indiana.
- To schedule a class give me a call. I will work with you to design a class to meet your needs and fitness level so you can best enjoy your time.
- Once your class is scheduled, I will let you know the location of the class.
- Payment is to be delivered at class, in cash. I have no way to accept credit cards and won't accept checks.
- In the event of inclement weather, excessive heat, thunderstorms, etc. classes will be rescheduled at NO additional cost to you; though plants covered might change depending on season.
- If you must reschedule your class, Please give me at least 24 Hrs. notice.
- **Due to environmental dangers, such as snakes, poison ivy, nettles, and sometimes rough terrain; No children under the age of 9 permitted in seasonal or beginner classes. **Private property instructional and park plant walks are not subject to this rule.
- Disturbance of Endangered Species; or Protected Species of plants or animals is PROHIBITED.
- No littering, if you can carry it in you can carry it out.
- During regular classes, we will pick only what we need for educational use/personal use, and will pick no Protected, or Endangered plants.
- No Alcohol allowed in parks, and while it is allowed in some places we might go, I don't recommend bringing it.
- Tobacco is allowed, though throwing cigarette butts on the ground, is not.
All photos and videos belong to Trillium: Wild Edibles; sources are given where otherwise. No use without permission; citation required.